Thursday, June 9, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is my birthday!
I share my birthday with some very interesting people; Michael J. Fox, Johnny Depp, and Donald Duck. I also share my birthday with one of my best friend's Cori Watson Mann. Cori and I meant in kindergarten, and when you are five years old someone who has the same birthday as you can be your friend; due to the fact that you already have one thing in common. We have had a lot of crazy experiences together and I know we will have many more in the future.
Last night I made myself a birthday cake, so I wouldn't have to do anything today. In my opinion, one of the greatest cake combinations is a great yellow cake with rich dark chocolate frosting. I know a lot of people who disagree with this combination, I'm sorry but you are CRAZY!
I'm not sure what the plan is yet to celebrate today, but I know we will do something fun. 26 should be a good year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment